- The Universal Car Remote:
- Works on 70 million vehicles on the road today built over 19 years (1997-2015)
- Easy setup
- Just like a universal TV remote, setup is simple, requiring no tools
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION (see the back of the box) to check if the Universal Car Remote is right for your vehicle. If your vehicle is not featured on the list (second image), it will not work.
- PROGRAMMING YOUR REMOTE: Most remotes take 3-5 minutes to program. This device comes with FREE programming instructions that will be included with your purchase. The instructions are quick, easy to follow and take just minutes to complete. They’re written so first-timers can do it themselves without the time, hassle, and expense of committing to a dealership service appointment.
- REQUIRED HARDWARE: All vehicles will require at least one working key to start the vehicle. All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Plymouth vehicles also require one existing, working remote paired to the vehicle in order to complete the pairing sequence of the Universal Car Remote (to be used as the second remote).
- COMPATIBILITY NOTE: This remote will only work if your vehicle takes a separate key and remote.
Vehicle Compatibility Chart: Click Here